Are you an Apprentice Sheet Metal Worker that is looking to relocate to Fernie, Elkford or Sparwood and want to continue your career by joining a leading plumbing and heating company?
A job at Copper-Tip gives you the ability to make industry leading wages, while having the time to explore everything that the Elk Valley has to offer. From the hiking and mountain biking to the skiing, white water rafting and amazing fishing. If you love the outdoors as much as we do, living in the Elk Valley has everything you are looking for.
Best of all, you’ll be part of a great team, get your own company vehicle, can join our apprenticeship program and get additional training and career advancement.
Apprentice Sheet Metal Worker
– We support apprenticeship and continuing education programs and training.
– Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
– Salary: Based on experience
– Schedule: 8hrs per day
– Location: Serving Fernie, Elkford, Sparwood
– Sheet Metal Worker experience an asset
– Experience installing and repairing ventilation systems in residential and commercial buildings
– Ability to communicate clearly in a friendly, personable way with customers and coworkers
– Valid driver’s license and a clean driving record
– Able to quickly troubleshoot problems
– Strong attention to detail with a desire and ability to complete the job correctly the first time
– Understand and willing to follow proper safety techniques
– Read & interpret plans, specifications & shop drawings.
What We Offer:
– Industry leading wages
– Holiday & vacation pay
– Ample vacation days
– Great health benefits
– Company vehicle
– Copper-Tip swag
– Shop snacks!
How to Apply:
Submit your resume via the Apply Now button.
We’re also looking for experienced:
– Journeyman & Apprentice Plumber / Gas Fitters
– AC Refrigeration Technicians
1562 9 Ave, fernie, V0B 1M0Apply Now