BC Registered Massage Therapist
We are looking for new talent to join our team for the upcoming 2020/2021 winter season and have an opening for a BC Registered Massage Therapist (full or part-time)
Located within the beautiful brick walls of Fernie’s 1908 school house, Spa 901 is a full-service day spa, offering a wide range of massage, body and esthetic services. Since first opening in 2012, Spa 901 has added a unique experience to Fernie’s growing tourism industry, providing “Old School Pampering” to locals and visitors alike. Highlights of our spa facility include: five treatment rooms, two esthetic suites, spacious change rooms, relaxation areas, an outdoor hot pool, and retail area. We offer reception, marketing, linens, a large and existing client base, as well as a professional and supportive team.
New graduate? If you have a positive attitude and drive to succeed, we would love to hear from you.
In order to be considered for a position, you must be a person who:
- Is dedicated to excellence and an exemplary guest experience
- Has completed certification from a recognized massage program
- Is an excellent communicator with both guests and team members
- Practices professionalism and discretion with guests at all times
- Handles challenges with poise, grace, and sound judgment
- Is flexible and able to work when there is demand, weekend and holiday availability is required in order to be considered for a position.
- Is committed to the highest standards of safety, quality and hygiene
With the ability to:
- Provide massage therapy with uncompromised quality
- Effectively manage time and appointment flow
- Uphold values of integrity, honesty and professionalism in team environment
- Completion and certification from a recognized and qualified educational establishment.
- Membership and good standing with a recognized and accredited association, ability to issue receipts for massage therapy in the province of British Columbia.
- Additional training or interest in learning other body work modalities an asset but not required
- CPR certification
- 50% off all spa treatments
- 40% off professional skincare and retail products
- Access to spa amenities, outside of scheduled hours
- Discounts with community partners
If you are interested in joining our team, please e-mail your cover letter and resume. Only qualifying candidates or applicant being considered will be contacted for an interview.