Island Lake Lodge has been called one of the most unique and authentic places to stay in Canada. With over 30 years of operation, Island Lake has gained a reputation for providing life changing experiences for both guests and staff alike. www.islandlakelodge.com
We are hiring for a Attendant to run our Bear Lodge Canteen10:30pm-6:30pm (midweek and occasional weekends) Must have BC Serve It Right certification but no serving experience is required. If you’re looking for a fun and inspiring work experience with a view then this job is for you!
- Greet guests and take their order
- Fulfill guest orders while abiding by liquor laws and safe serving
- Basic food preparation
- Prepare deli style sandwiches
- Stock the bar fridges and canteen snacks
- Monitor patio tables and sanitize after use
- Operate a Point Of Sale and Debit Machine
- Ability to lift 30+ pounds
- Comfortable on your feet for long periods of time
Why work at Island Lake?
- Complimentary staff meals.
- Health spending account for seasonal employees.
- Extended Health Benefits package available to all permanent employees.
- 20% Staff discounts on food, drinks, and merchandise.
- Product deals and discounts from our amazing partners.
602a 2nd Avenue Box 1229, Fernie, V0B1M0Apply Now