If you are an individual that likes a challenge, this could be the opportunity for you. We are a custom home builder that is seeking a team member who is outgoing, ambitious, energetic, trustworthy and enjoys a demanding and rewarding position. Experience within the construction industry would be preferable.
- Process full cycle bi-weekly payroll;
- Process labour reports for billing;
- Process new hires, terminations, ROE’s;
- Print pay cheques and distribute;
- Process monthly government reports and remittances (source deductions/GST/PST/WCB);
- Process accounts payable invoice, includes coding and PST self- assessment;
- Process bi-weekly A/P cheque runs;
- Process accounts receivable, includes bi-weekly invoicing for all current projects, snow removal, sweeping & misc.;
- Process general accounting entries;
- Process all other accounting tasks as needed.
- At least 2 years payroll experience or actively pursuing the Canadian Payroll Association Certificate;
- Experience with A/R, A/P and general accounting functions;
- Experience with GST/PST in multiple provinces, including exemptions and self-assessment;
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, manage time effectively, and work independently or as part of a team;
- Strong ability to organize tasks and work within defined timelines;
- Strong analytical skills with a keen attention to details;
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills;
- Knowledge of Quickbooks, Windward & Buildertrend would be an asset;
The ideal candidate will have Quickbooks, Windward & Buildertrend software experience. However, experience with other accounting software packages and/or a variety of administrative tasks will be considered an asset. As well, construction industry knowledge/experience would be preferable.
If this opportunity interests you and you have the skills and experience necessary to be successful in this role, please apply with your resume.
24 B Manitou Road, fernie, V0B 1M5