As our Commercial Account Manager you are a leader of one of the hardest working, down to earth teams within the East Kootenays. You will manage and facilitate service delivery and cleaning operations for accounts and customers in an assigned area. You are responsible for planning, directing, and overseeing daily operations, quality control, customer service and sales to established customer accounts.
You are directly responsible for customer satisfaction, account retention and strong employee relations. You will connect with our clients and employees to address questions and resolve issues. You have an understanding of operations, services and activities of a cleaning or service program and the principles of managing and training team members in a field setting. You thrive in developing and maintaining professional working relationships with current and prospective customers and employees, ensuring contract, performance and budgetary expectations are met.
What You will Do:
- Plan and monitor day to day running of commercial cleaning accounts to ensure successful service delivery
- Liaise with team to make decisions for operational activities and meet business strategic goals
- Develop and use operational budget to monitor and control account costs
- Manage staffing levels, work schedules and time and attendance reports, facilitating changes and unexpected absenteeism
- Select, train, and schedule supervisors and employees
- Maintain a motivational and supportive working environment for staff
- Oversee and monitor inspections for quality and safety
- Evaluate on a regular basis efficiency of business procedures according to organisational objectives and apply improvements, overseeing and updating internal systems and policies
- Forecast operational requirements, schedule expenditures, analyze variances
- Managing and controlling equipment, supplies, materials and inventory levels, supply requests and budgets
- Manage relationships with clients ensuring customer satisfaction through prompt responses to customer requests, changes, concerns or complaints
- Develop and coordinate the preparation and delivery of sales, proposal and quote materials
- Identify and introduce value added services to existing accounts
- Maintain comprehensive and accurate company records and complete daily and weekly reports
Who you Are:
You Shoot for the Stars and shine brightly with a passion for life and work. You bring energy, creativity and a positive attitude to each challenge or opportunity and are empowered to make decisions and take action.
You Make it Better demonstrating a commitment to continuous improvement by being pro active and solution orientated, taking initiative to bring about positive results and caring about the outcome.
You Take Responsibility by striving to build trust through reliability, consistency, integrity, professionalism and clear communication.
You Consider Others by acknowledging and being accountable for the impact of your actions, words and performance on the lives around you.
You Keep Learning, pursuing growth and development in your individual and professional life. You learn from others and from your failures and successes.
What You will Need:
Effective planning, organising and time management skills with ability to prioritise tasks in a logical and efficient manner.
Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills.
Physically able to perform any cleaning chore you might need to handle when assisting, training or covering field staff.
2- 3 years experience in a supervisory or management role
Valid Drivers License and Reliable Vehicle
Microsoft Office and G-Suite
What We Offer:
Flexible work schedule and environment
Competitive compensation and great employee benefits
Training and Development Programs
Fitness and Lifestyle Credits
Cell Phone and Laptop provided
1591 10th Avenue, Fernie, V0B1M0