Amundsen Electric Ltd. is looking for an Apprentice Electrician (Apprenticeship) to join our growing team. We place a huge emphasis on our company culture and encourage and support personal and career growth opportunities for all our employees.
We primarily do residential and commercial installations and provide a wide range of services including installations, preventative maintenance, and diagnostic repairs.
- Perform electrical work as required
- Perform quality installs meeting company and code standards
- Complete accurate and detailed paperwork
- Proactively assess risks and develop plans to align with safety regulations; ensure a safe and healthy work environment
- Maintain a high level of safety and professionalism
- Strong written and verbal communication, as well as interpersonal skills
- Attention to safety, attitude for success and working toward having a mix of technical skills, work experience and academic skill
- Actively pursuing, or plan to begin pursuing completion of apprenticeship to obtain Red Seal Journeyperson certificate.
- Basic computer skills
- Able to work independently & in a team setting, manage time effectively, and work with multiple deadlines
- Valid Driver’s License with clean abstract and no restrictions
1602 10th Ave, Fernie, V0B 1M0