Experienced Bar Manager
Fernie Distillers is looking to fill the fulltime role of Bar Manager. This position oversees all aspects of the Tasting Room during operational hours as well as some “behind the scenes” responsibilities.
Some Of The General Responsibilities:
- Train all new staff to effectively and efficiently make the cocktails on our menu and the bar prep recipes.
- To ensure all staff members and yourself are working within BC Liquor Service Laws.
- Effectively manage labor costs during your shifts and give advice for shifts you are not working.
- To uphold a constant level of productivity from staff members while on shift.
- To lead by example and always maintain a positive attitude while on the premises as well as offer exceptional customer service to our guests.
- To complete retail and bar bottle inventory each month and submit to General Manager in a timely manner.
These are some of but not all of the responsibilities of the Bar Manager position, the ideal candidate will be looking for a long time role with Fernie Distillers and able to start as soon as possible. This position is an evening and weekend position and the right candidate will be able to commit to 4 to 5 shifts per week. Fernie Distillers offers a competitive hourly wage plus gratuities and benefits for this position as well as staff discounts on retail merchandise and cocktails when visiting the tasting room.
*Please note only short listed candidates will be contacted. Thank you.