Job Skills / Requirements
YOUR NEXT OPPORTUNITY
Do you love solving problems or brightening someone’s day? Are you able to remain calm, cool, and collected while working under pressure? If so, then you’re a great fit for our Critical Response Team. Security Officers in the Critical Response Team are trained and able to work Paladin Special Coverage Services as they arise.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
Your ability to anticipate and quickly address inquiries is an exciting aspect you love about your position. Officers at our facilities conduct regular foot patrols, provide first aid, write detailed incident reports, and more! Shifts will vary from week to week, but you can expect to work 8 to 40 hours per week (based on your availability) and are eligible to receive daily and weekly overtime pay.
YOU’RE A GREAT FIT IF YOU:
- Provide exceptional customer service, with an exceptional smile.
- Are comfortable standing or being outdoors for long periods of time. Don’t worry, our sleek jackets will keep you warm.
- Hold a valid First Aid/CPR certification or are willing to obtain one. We take safety seriously, and we know you do too.
- Are eligible to work in Canada. Bonus points if you love maple syrup!
- Have access to a reliable vehicle.
- Are interested in working in town as well as travelling throughout the Thompson and Cariboo regions.
- Have prior experience and a valid security license, which are considered an asset. If not, you’re in luck! We’ll help you acquire your security license and even pay for it.
All our Officers are required to carry a valid Security License. We also provide Basic Security Training to those who have not been through the course previously.
PALADIN OFFERS YOU:
- Competitive wages
- Promotion from within
- Company-paid training & uniforms
- Benefits & recognition programs
- This position pays $24.39/hour
Paladin Security is one of Canada’s Best Employers. We have been awarded for our outstanding corporate culture, approach to management and our customer service. Join our winning team today!
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those applicants that are short listed will be contacted for an interview.
Please note that all interviews are being conducted via phone and/or video chat at this time.
Full and Part-Time positions available.