Island Lake Lodge is looking for someone to join our Maintenance team for our 2021 summer operations. Position will start early June until the end of the summer season, 40 hours per week. The ideal candidate is someone with a winning attitude who sees obstacles as opportunities. Loves the smell of chopped wood and mountain air and takes pride in a lawn well mowed.
- Assist building and outdoor maintenance crews with projects and routine maintenance.
- Assist with upkeep of facilities and grounds keeping as directed.
- Assist with shuttle driving and monitoring guest parking.
- Assist with other departments in general maintenance activities as needed.
- Must have valid BC driver’s license.
Preference will be given to applicants that possess the following:
- Experience in building and outdoor maintenance
- OFA level 3
- Class 4 driving license
- Able to safely lift and move heavy bags or items weighing up to 50lbs
- Able to accommodate a flexible work schedule weekends and holidays with variable start and end times
Why work at Island Lake?
- Complimentary staff meals.
- Health spending account for seasonal employees.
- 20% Staff discounts on food, drinks, and merchandise.
- Product deals and discounts from our amazing partners.
602A- 2nd Avenue, Fernie, V0B1M0Apply Now