Resorts of the Canadian Rockies Inc. is looking to fill the full-time position of Mountain Pantry Grocery & Liquor Store Supervisor at Fernie Alpine Resort. The ideal candidate will have previous cash/retail leadership experience, will be an excellent communicator with strong oral communication skills, have an excellent knowledge of MSWord and Excel and a customer service orientation. Some of the responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to:
- To ensure a comfortable and friendly atmosphere for both guests and staff
- To assist and up-sell guests at every opportunity
- Responsible for the daily operation of all facets of the Mountain Pantry Store
- Maintaining policies and procedures of RCR and F&B department
- Hire, train, schedule, coach, mentor store staff
- Coffee/Barista station duties
- Cashier duties
- Product ordering, stocking, inventory checks and reports
- Resort support work daily –phone calls, general guest inquiries
- Seasonal resort support work as required – Guest Services and Season Pass Sales
- Know, support and enforce RCR Policy, Employee Handbook and Safety Management Program
- Organized, independent worker
- Cash/Retail experience required
- Food Safe & Serving It Right certified
- Previous experience in a leadership role required
This is a full time seasonal position with opportunity for growth. RCR offers industry competitive compensation and benefits in a great working environment. We are an equal opportunity employer and look forward to hearing from all qualified applicants. We thank all applicants for their interest in Resorts of the Canadian Rockies; however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply online with resume and cover letter ASAP to the attention of:
Phil Adrian, F&B Director
IMPORTANT NOTICE TO ALL APPLICANTS
Video applications are strongly recommended. Interviews will be conducted via Skype or Zoom.
Safety is No Accident
We are committed to an Occupational Health & Safety Program that protects all our employees and guests.
Respect of, and active participation in resort protocols by all employees and visitors every day is necessary for the
safety excellence that is expected.