Nufloors Fernie is looking for an energetic team player who enjoys working with customers and learning new skills. You would be responsible for greeting customers; help customers choose room colors, mix paint and other general store duties.
If you have a flair for color and design this is the job for you!
- Excellent earning potential
- Friendly work environment
- Training for the right person
- Group benefits
- A self-starter who offers a friendly greeting to customers
- Someone who knows the importance of keeping our customers satisfied by asking open ended questions about customer’s projects to determine their needs
- Matching products with the right features and benefits to meet customer’s expectations
- The right candidate is someone who can deliver on promises made and takes pride in delivering exceptional customer service
- Maintaining the Showroom
- General office duties
- An eye for making rooms more beautiful
- Ability to lift 50 lbs
- Grade 12 or equivalent
- Proficient math skills
- Excellent organizational, strong communication, interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Computer skills a must
- Ability to multi-task and be detailed oriented
If you have the required qualifications and would like to join our team please submit a covering letter and resume!
Only the most suitable candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Thank you for your interest in Nufloors Fernie.
391 - 1st Avenue, Fernie, V0B 1M0Apply Now