What makes The Fernie Hotel & Pub awesome? Our classic pub food and 20 beers on tap!
Celebrating 21 years in business, we have always offered quality pub food in a relaxing environment. We define ourselves as your neighborhood sports pub, we are big community supporters and proudly part of the Parastone Team of Companies.
As a Fernie Hotel & Pub Shift Manager, you will assist the Bar Manager in executing both front of house and back of house duties.
You will be scheduled both serving and Shift Manager shifts. This means you will grow your career in the Food & Beverage industry while still maintaining your serving/bartending skills.
Must have experience in the food and beverage industry, be flexible and eager to learn the day to day operations of the business.
Duties and Responsibilities: (other tasks may be assigned as required)
- Knowledge of all beverages and recipes Daily cash-outs
- Assist in planning and executing events
- Take managerial responsibility when Bar Manager not present
- Train new employees and manage/discipline responsibilities for bar/server employees
- Ensuring cleanliness and COVID-19 procedures are followed by customers and staff
- Expected to be scheduled for busy nights Monitoring music and lighting and table set up
- Assist in marketing Take inventory Communicate well with Kitchen Staff
Staff shirt provided
Keep your tips from serving/bartending shifts (with tip out to the kitchen on your food sales)
Accommodation options available
Must be 19+ years and have Serving It Right certification
691 1st Ave, PO Box 1899, Fernie, V0B1M0
$19 start for Shift Manager, $15.20 for Server/Bartender shifts