Fernie Alpine Resort is looking to fill the winter seasonal position of Ticket Checker. Directly reporting to the Ticket Checking Supervisor the ideal candidate will have both the desire to work outdoors, be physically capable and have an exceptionally positive and outgoing personality. Some of the responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to:
- To ensure a comfortable and friendly atmosphere for both guests and staff
- To assist and upsell guests at every opportunity
- Meet and greet every guest
- Scan tickets/passes at the bottom of lift terminals
- Escort customers to guest services as required
- Assist with lift operations and/or terrain park duties as needed
- Communicate and deliver snow and trail conditions/reports throughout resort
- Maintain a positive attitude and smiling face to all guests
- Comply with all aspects of RCR Safety Management Program
- To adhere to the policies and procedures as outlined in the Resorts of the Canadian Rockies employee handbook
- Maintain and contribute to the corporate values of RCR.
- Perform other duties as required
- Mature and friendly!
- Training with scanners will be provided
- Training on fraud/scamming/photos/other hot list scenarios will be provided
- Customer Service aptitude
- Love the outdoors
Full time hours with flexibility to meet variations in business volumes. RCR offers industry competitive compensation and benefits in a great working environment. We are an equal opportunity employer and look forward to hearing from all qualified applicants. If you are interested in this experience, please apply online with your resume with cover letter ASAP to the attention of:
IMPORTANT NOTICE TO ALL APPLICANTS
Video applications are strongly recommended. Interviews will be conducted via Skype or Zoom.
Safety is No Accident
We are committed to an Occupational Health & Safety Program that protects all our employees and guests. Respect of, and active participation in resort protocols by all employees and visitors every day is necessary for the safety excellence that is expected.