Skip to main content


Are you looking to hire a foreign worker for your Canadian organization? PM Immigration can represent you and your employees. Learn more.

If you are a foreign national looking for Permanent Residency (PR) or Temporary Status in Canada, they can help you too!

Work in Canada – Apply to work in Canada, extend a work permit or hire a foreign worker.

Immigrate to British Columbia – Are you planning to immigrate to B.C.? Explore the range of programs that may allow you to become a permanent resident.